Friday, October 11, 2013

Has This Ever Happened to You?

Hello Everyone,

Have you ever worked and worked on something and then ZAP, all your work was undone in one fell swoop? You spend time saving your work as you go and then a simple “click” and it’s all gone. Yeah, you know this frustration? Well, that happened to me last night. I was working on building an inventory list for my coasters and trivets in Excell and everything was going SPLENDIDLY. Then I got mixed up and in a click, or maybe a click or two, I had wiped out all I had done. I wanted to cry! I still want to cry! Now I have to start over–unless I can get my tech support, who happens to be dh, to help me figure out a way to export all my style numbers from my website to Excell. My plan is to ask him about it when he walks in the door this evening. Well, I might let him eat supper first. You know the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, right? Maybe the way to his brain is through the same route? KWIM? LOL

In the meantime I plan on sorting my coaster sets and trivets that are already made up. Then I’ll get them boxed up and label the boxes. After that, which I hope gets accomplished this afternoon, I’ll start on more designs.

So what is going on with all this activity? Well, it looks like I have 5 Saturdays in a row of craft shows. Three are in Houma, one is in Thibodaux, and one is in Baton Rouge. I am so excited to be approaching craft show season. I love working in my studio but there comes a time I like to get out and meet new people. When you are looking for something to do that is family friendly, I hope you’ll come out to a local craft show or festival. I hope to see you at one the upcoming shows. I have a list of the upcoming shows pinned to the top at my Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/CustomCoastersByCindy.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment