Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Coupon for You

Hi Everyone,

I am posting my ad for my next two craft shows here. It will b ein Friday's edition of the Houma Courier. Bring the ad to (or mention it at) Southdown or Thibodeauville for 10% off your purchase or pre-paid order. One coupon per person.



This Saturday, Nov. 2, Southdown Museum in Houma, La will be having it's Fall Marketplace. I hope you'll come out and take part in the craft show. Southdown has certainly figured out how to do a craft show right. There are plenty of crafft booths, a ton of food to eat, music, tours of the museum and more. There is enough to keep everyone busy for hours. If you make it to Southdown, please come visit with me at booth number 55. I will be located near admissino gate number 4, found on Hwy. 311. Here is a link to help you find my booth ...
Click here for Marketplace map.

Here is a link to general information about the Marketplace.
Click here for Marketplace information.

Next Saturday, Nov. 9, I'll be at Thibodeauxville in downtown Thibodaux, La. The Chamber of Commerce of Thibodaux puts this on and it has grown every year. They know how to put on a festival! Make plans to be there. Here is a link with some more information.

Click here for information on Tthibodeauxville Fall Festival.

Remember, the 10% off ad is good at both locations. I hope you'll come out and meet us and spend the day having fun.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment