Sunday, September 29, 2013

Window Dressing & Events

Hello on this beautiful Sunday afternoon. This day has been awesome. It all started with a pancake breakfast cooked by dh, followed by awesome worship at church. The dd had a Subway gift card she wanted to use up so she sprung for lunch. Dh and dd have spent the last couple of hours bonding over hand guns at a friends home! LOL Well, the pastor did talk about building memories, he just didn't say how, though I think he'd approve!!

So what I have been doing while they are gone having fun? I have been adding items to my shop, adding products to dress the windows. I made about 8 or 9 trivets last weekend and now I have them posted to my site and hope you'll take a look around. Here are a few for you to look at. The first one is "Bella". Of course, yours will come personalized with your monogram all at no extra charge to you.



This trivet is "Happy" and has such a free spirited design.



This trivet is Vintage Possibilities. Sentiment reads: Every possiblity begins with the courage to imagine.


Now, on to some upcoming events. I have posted my upcoming craft shows to my facebook page at Custom Coasters by Cindy. I will be posting my schedule here today so you can check back later to see it. You may want to sign up for RSS so you can get my posts with ease and stay up to day.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment