Friday, August 23, 2013

Ready, Set, Charge!!!!

Oh, the game is on now! My battery charger for my camera came in this afternoon and I have a battery charging as I type. As soon as it has a full charge I'll be taking photos of what I've made the last few days. I can't wait to post the new designs at my site @ www.customcoastersbycindy.com.

One of the designs today is for anyone who is a New Orleans Saints fans. It is a trivet with our call to the nation, Who Dat! It also has a fleur de lis and "Believe." Anyone who who is anyone in the Who Dat Nation will want one of the trivets for game day. You get your gear on and your counters and table need gear too. This will do the trick. While you're at it, you can also order coasters for your tables. The Who Dat trivets I made are already sold so put in your order today and get yours for the first game of the regulare season when we roast some Falcon! ;)

Oh, another thing I am excited about is having my new table top in place to work at. I got it in yesterday. It is so beautiful! It is sturdy too! Don't you love it when you have the proper tools to do the work you have at hand? More and more in life, I find the benefit in having a proper work environment, including the tools I use. Too many times I've tried to "make do", scrape by with whatever ... you get the idea. It doesn't mean you have to spend a lot money. Any really, if you buy quality the first time, you can end up spending less money in the long run. With the right tools the process goes quicker, more smoothly, and is "funner"! Is that a word? If not, let's make it one! LOL

I do love doing what I do with coasters and trivets. I love trying to figure out how to make a design work in a small space, have colors that work well together, and a design that looks good to others as well as myself. I am still amazed that anyone want to see what I've done, much less purchase it! LOL It is a trip, believe me!

I would love to hear from my readers and get your ideas for coaster and trivet ideas. I do take ideas seriously and do my best to meet the challenge of coming up with follower's suggestions. Please take a moment to comment here or at my facebook page @ www.facebook.com/customcoastersbycindy.

Later this evening look for newly posted designs on my website. Time to get back to that blank trivet laying on my work table! :D

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment