Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thibodeauville, RCA & Springtime

I am excitedly awaiting a fun event this Saturday, November 9. That event is Thibodeauville Fall Festival in downtown Thibodaux, LA. This event features crafts, a duck race, & plenty of cars to look at. I understand there will be old cars and also corvettes. You know in south Louisiana we cannot have an event without fabulous food and music. Thibodeauville also features a 5K race. The festival runs from 8:30 AM-5:00 PM. Thibodeauville is my last local event of the fall craft season in Terrebonne and Lafourche Parishes.

On Friday, November 8, I'll have an ad in the Houma Courier for 10% off any purchase or pre-paid order! Saturday I'll be in Booth #2 on 2nd Street, near band stage #2. How easy is that to remember. Thibodeauville is an awesome time to get started on your Christmas shopping. Get started now and beat the rush. See more on my Christmas deadline below.

Next Saturday, November 16, I’ll be in Baton Rouge, LA at Riverdale Christian Academy for a school fundraiser. There will be plenty of crafts, that fabulous food I mentioned earlier, and more. You can find out more at their facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RCACraftFair. I hope those in the Baton Rouge area will come out to support this event. I am taking pre-orders for this event. Call today to place your order. Pre-orders made by Wednesday, November 13 are guaranteed ready for the event.

Riverdale Christian Academy Craft Fair

In the meantime, I’ll be taking orders and of course you can view my coasters and trivets at my website, www.customcoastersbycindy.com. To arrange local delivery and to get pricing without shipping, please give me call (985-381-3154) or email at customcoastersbycindy@comcast.net.

The deadline for Christmas orders is December 10. If you order by this date I guarantee your order for Christmas. After this date, I will still take orders. However, "Christmas ready" is a case by case basis.

I am beginning to look at the spring events and have two booked already. If you are planning an event or if you know of any events I should check out, I would love to hear from you. I love attending them and I am sure some of you do too. Just send me the info at customcoastersbycindy@comcast.net.

Here’s to hoping we meet up at a craft show or a fall or spring festival.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment