Saturday, December 19, 2015

Wood Framed Tile Art

Good Saturday Afternoon Everyone!

I hope you have finished your Christmas shopping by now.  If not, good luck!  It can be crazy out there in malls and shopping centers!

Some of you may have visited my shop and saw that I offer a few framed pieces of tile art.  I have had a few of my 4" (coaster) tiles offered in frames and one of my 8" (trivet) tiles framed and for sale.

The other day I received a shipment of frames for the 4" tiles in alderwood, black, rosewood, and walnut (all shown below).  The rosewood is very much like a cherry finish.  Any of my coaster designs can go into any one of these frames.  This is a really an awesome way to customize a gift for someone else or for yourself.  I advise choosing the coaster tile first, then choose a frame to go with it.  I am really excited about this option and hope you are too.  Framed tile art is an excellent gift for weddings, anniversaries, house warming, new job, or graduation.

When I frame one of the tiles it is permanently affixed to the tile.  It is sturdily affixed and not removable.  The total cost for this wood framed tile art is $20.00.



They are ready to hang or you may display it on an easel.  I have black and bronze metal easels for sale if you would like one.  They are $8.00.

At the moment I am updating my Etsy shop to reflect this option.  If there is a tile (coaster) you want to order and have it framed but the option is not available yet for that listing, just let me know.  I can update that listing for you right away so you can place your order.

Here are 3 links to some I have premade with 4" coaster tile.  These are ready to ship.



Here is a link with an 8" trivet tile and it is ready to ship as well.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/227488070/fr-walnut-t-1034-monarch-butterfly?ref=shop_home_active_5

Please allow time when ordering for me to put together your tile and the frame you choose.  If I have the frame in stock it will be ready to ship in about 2-4 days.  If I have to order it, please allow 10-14 days for it to ship.

I look forward to hearing from you on this new endeavor!

God Bless,
Cindy

www.customcoastersbycindy.com
https://www.facebook.com/CustomCoastersByCindy
www.summerfieldchantilly.com
https://www.facebook.com/SummerfieldChantilly

No comments:

Post a Comment