Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Gettin' and Givin'

This afternoon I have been doing a little creating in my studio. It is time to get serious about the craft shows I'll be in, which will be upon me more quickly than I realize! LOL That is part of "gettin'", as in I am getting ready. I figure if I design 2-3 things a day I'll be ready for the show in time. Of course, from time to time there will be a day I simply cannot be "gettin'" ready 'cause life will get in the way.

Speaking of gettin' ready, I have gotten a new tent for shows. It is sturdier than the one I have been using. This tent will hold up better in the event of simply a windy day or in the event of inclement weather. Most shows go on rain or shine so this is important! It is also a true 10'x10' tent--it's poles go straight up instead of tilting in a little. I lose some space with the design of the old one since the poles are completely straight and vertical.

Okay, do you want to see what i am featuring today from my work table? Oh, you do? Okay, here is the first set of coasters. (Oh, by the way, both sets are shown in travertine.) This makes an awesome gift the person, in particular the man, who has everything. I can customize the colors to your preference, or that of the recipient. Truly this can go in a study, office, man cave, or living room. This is a gettin' or a givin' thing, depending on who you are ... get it as a gift or give it as a gift. {vbg}



The next set of coasters will help get you in the mood for Christmas. They feature Santa front and center. The edges of two of the coasters are burnished in red, the other two are burnished in green ... two tradtional seasonal colors. If you want to make all four burnished in the same color or want to change Santa's colors, let me know before ordering. This set can go out the day after Thanksgiving, giving you at least a month of use from them. These are so nice you'll want to give a set as an early Christmas gift.



If you have any special requests for the coming craft show season, or the holidays, please let me know. I will do my best to fulfill your request.

Keep coming back to see what I am working on. My goal is to post photos and update you on what is going on at least three times a week.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

www.customcoastersbycindy.com
www.facebook.com/customcoastersbycindy
customcoastersbycindy@comcast.net
985-381-3154

No comments:

Post a Comment