Thursday, September 5, 2013

All In A Day's Work

I have completed my big order! Yeah! Then I did something that I usually procrastinate on ... cleared my work surface! Now, I didn't say everything got put back orderly. However, I can now look at my work surface and see a clear space, which totally motivates me to get back to work. Well, after a little break.

I want to try to upload pics here and show you my space. The first pic is a vertical pic of my work/space ....

This pic is another view of my work space with a little of my latest work showing.

This last photo is of my work space.  On the left, I am not sure if you can see it, but I have a photo of my mom, who is my inspiration.  Her name was Peggy and she was an artist in her own right.  I want to honor her with my work.

Here are the coasters I made today.  They all have a watermark background of script in dove gray.  The rest is done in black but almost any color is available to customize it to your decor.  All letters of the alphabet are available.  These are just the ones I did today for an order.









Toodles for today,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment