Thursday, September 12, 2013

From the Work Table

Hi Everyone,

I have decided that I am going to make a regular posting of creations "From the Work Table". I'll highlight what's been made since my last post "From the Work Table." I am not sure how often this will be posted but at least once a week. Each posting will have a mixture of coasters and trivets.

Today I am posting a new monogram coaster set I did. A customer who orders regularly called yesterday and wanted an R monogram. I just love this font and I hope you like it as well. It is actually the same font that I've used for all the other monograms I've posted, just a new letter. By next week I hope to post some monograms with a different font because I know not everyone likes the same thing. However, this is a pretty classic font to use for a monogram, don't you think? BTW, this is done on travertine.



I also delivered a sample of the following coaster. This is a custom design for a young lady who is getting married. The last name can be customized for you or your recipent too. It the place of Mr. and Mrs. ____ I can do a monogram. This design is done on tumbled marble. These make awesome wedding favors, gifts for the wedding party, or the happy couple.



This last set is purely fun. It is a touch of whimsy in a world that has a lot of seriousness going on right now. Why not have fun and order a set now to remind you to have a little fun in life? This is shown on travertine.



Almost all designs can be done on either marble or travertine. To place an order, go to my website at www.customcoastersbycindy.com.

I hope you have a good Thursay evening and take time to do something fun and creative as a stress reliever. I think we all need it, don't you?

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment