Thursday, September 19, 2013

From the Work Table: Thursday

Hello everyone! I have spent this afternoon trying to get caught up on uploading some coasters to my website. It is not hard work, just tedious work. Adding new items is exciting though because it give everyone more to look at and to choose from when purchasing. I will show you some of the things I posted to my website but look for more news below.





















I have also posted new items to the following categories: wedding, religious, St. Patrick's Day, Christmas, sports, and travel. Here is a link to my website for easy navigation .... www.customcoastersbycindy.com. I am still trying to learn this blog thing and am not sure how to make that a hot link. I am sorry but you'll have to copy and paste it.

Now for the big news. I have changed prices on my website. Before you go to grumbling, the prices have not really changed. The posted prices now include shipping. You can look at your shopping cart and know exactly what your costs will be. No need to try to figure out the extra costs of shipping. Actual costs are the same either the old way or the new. This way is just easier for YOU, our customer ... the most important person in the transaction. Please contact me if you have any questions about what is going on at customcoastersbycindy@comcast.net or 985-381-3154.

Toddles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment