Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Update

Yesterday I posted some photos of coasters I posted to my website. Yesterday, all told, I posted over 30 designs to my site in several categories. I hope you enjoy looking at them and maybe want to purchase some for yourself or for gifts. Here are just three of the coaster designs I posted yesterday. www.customcoastersbycindy.com






My daughter and I are enjoying a little time away for a couple of days while hubby holds down the fort at home. Not sure how much crafting she's actually doing and all I've done is get caught up on posting stuff to my website! Today I hope to get some trivet designs done. I am seriously needing some inspiration. What do you do to get inspired? Leave your best ideas in the comment section!

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment