Sunday, October 13, 2013

Lofty Goals and Blessings

Hello Everyone,

This weekend started out with a hefty goal, 56 sets of coasters by this evening. I started about 11:15 on Saturday morning. Through in a New Orleans Saints game this afternoon that turned out to be a heartbreaker, and time was short this weekend. I did try to work during the game but there came times that I just had to stop and watch while biting my nails. It turned out the game was a true last second loss for the Saints but no loss for me. I have completed my goal! Yeah!

I still have a lot to do to get ready. I am moving on to my next goal of 12 trivets by Wednesday. Oh, I made a mistake in my last post. I did not do 37 trivets last weekend. That was actually supposed read that I did 37 coasters last weekend.

Tomorrow dd and I will be boxing up coasters and the trivets that I have previously completed. Having dd help will help the time pass faster and get the work done more quickly as well. She has spent time today cutting more ribbon for me to tie coaster sets.

After all the work, I must say I am tired but it is a good tired. You know it’s the tired after hard work and feeling accomplished. It is the kind of tired that gives you a good sleep at night. I look forward to a good sleep tonight and a productive day tomorrow.

I must add that I was reminded today that my I am blessed to have this business. And I am blessed to have people in my life that are friends and loved ones. The most important blessing in my life is Jesus, as a Friend and Savior. I want to honor Him in my business and in all areas of my life. If there ever comes a time that I cannot do this business and honor Him, I’ll give it all up ... because then it has stopped being a blessing. :)

I look forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones at the craft show this weekend at Temple of Praise in Houma. Go here for more information .... https://www.facebook.com/CustomCoastersByCindy#!/events/396453537135511/

Oh, here are some pics of some of my deisngs I made up tor the craft shows ...







Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment