Thursday, October 17, 2013

Calling All Christmas Orders

It is time to start placing orders for Christmas. Each item is made by hand for you and that takes time. I do not sub out my work, everything you see on my website is done personally by me. The deadline for Christmas orders is December 10, 2013.

I can personalize many of my designs. Here's how:
• Add a monogram
• Change the color(s)
• Add or delete a design element
• Add a burnished edge or leave it off if it usually comes with it
• We can also make up something new

Local customers (Houma, Thibodaux, Morgan City) should call to place an order to avoid shipping charges. Customers in these areas can arrange FREE local pick up. You get to chose from tumbled travertine or tumbled marble for coasters.

Those not in my trade area who want to personalize their coaster or trivet order should call me before placing an order online. Some items on my website already allow a monogram to be added but it can be added to others. You also get to chose whether you want tumbled travertine or tumbled marble on all selections for coasters.

If you need to mail your gift, it is especially important to get it early to beat the last minute rush at the Post Office or UPS.

All orders will have my company stamp and the style number on the back of the item ordered. Please do not ask for these items to be left off.

I have been in my studio this morning and I have made up some Who Dat! trivets. Here is a photo ...


These make a great gift for someone in the Who Dat Nation whether they live in Louisiana or are exiled to another state. Specs: 8"x8" travertine, 4 rubber feet on bottom to protect furntiure finishes. Can be used in kitchen, hung on the wall, or use a plate easel.

www.customcoastersbycindy.com
www.facebook.com/customcoastersbycindy

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment