Sunday, October 6, 2013

Boss's Day and A Little More

Hi Everyone,

I am writing to let you in on some upcoming holidays and more. I was reminded today that Boss's Day is coming up quickly. Boss's Day is Wednesday, October 16. If you are looking for a gift to honor your boss, look no further. I have plenty of coasters and trivets in stock from which you may pick the perfect gift for your boss. There are plenty of designs for men or women. Call now to ensure your order will be ready for the big day.

Also, I have several shows coming up and that will make my schedule busy. If you want to place an order for November, the sooner the better. I will be busy replenishing stock for craft shows but will make time for orders from my customers! My contact information is at the bottom of this post.

Here are the prices for local orders in the Houma, Thibodaux, and Morgan City, Louisiana area. Shoppers in these local areas have the opportunity for free local pick up. See website for prices, shipping and ordering for out of towners. Custom Coasters by Cindy

4"x4" tumbled travertine coasters:
$20.00 per set of 4
$37.00 for 2 sets

4"x4" tumbled marble coasters:
$24.00 per set of 4
$45.00 for 2 sets

All coaster sets tied with beautiful orgaza ribbon or twine. All coasters have felt pads on the bottom to prevent scratching your furniture.

Travertine Trivets (8"x8"), $25.00

Travertine trivets have four(4) rubber feet on the bottom to protect you furniture.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Toodles for now,
Cindy

985-381-3154
customcoastersbycindy@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment