Sunday, November 3, 2013

Thanks and Thibodeauxville

Hi Everyone,

I want to thank everyone again who came out to Southdown Marketplace. We had an awesome time ... dh, dd and myself on set up. Dd and myself on sales during the day with occasional help from dh who had some commitments away from our booth part of the day. All three of us on tear down. We had a fun time seeing old friends, meeting new friends and had plenty of sales. I have officially turned in my paperwork to attend Southdown in the Spring of 2013.

As I said we had brisk sales yesterday. I know quite a few of our shoppers were purchasing Christmas gifts. I know some of you have friends and relatives who are hard to buy for. A custom gift is something anyone can appreciate. Tum You can view my work at . If you are local to the Houma, Thibodaux and Morgan City areas, we can arrange local pick up. Just call me with your order. Here are the prices for local pick up:

Tumbled travertine coasters ...... $20.00
Tumbled marble coasters .......... $24.00
Tumbled travertine trivets ....... $25.00

The deadline for Christmas orders is Tuesday, December 10. Call me at 985-381-3154 with your order and to arrange local pick up.



Upcoming Event

Thibodeauxville Fall Festival
Date: Saturday, Nov. 9
Time: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM
Location: Downtown Thibodaux, LA
Link: http://www.visitlafourche.com/events/fairs-and-festivals

You're officially invited! Please come out and enjoy all the festivities. There is something for everyone ... shopping for the gals, cars for the guys, 5k run for the athletically inclined, duck races for the kids, several music stages, and lots of food. I will be on West 2nd Street at Booth #2. Our booth is near band stage number 2.

I am taking pre-orders for Thibodeauxville. The deadline for Thibodeauxville orders is Wednesday, November 6.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at Thibodeauxville.

Toodles for now,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment